The NSW Government sporting grant program has opened with grants available to sporting organisations within each electorate within NSW. Applications close 11th November.
If you have a need for funding to commence a project please get in touch with Stuart Smith, Management Committee member on 0419 014 323 or email email@example.com
Stuart is an experienced grant writer and on behalf of the NSWCFA will assist our clubs and members where possible to obtain funds through federal and state grant programs.
For this particular Program, when identifying a project keep in mind the following:
The maximum amounts available are:
· Sport Development: $2,000
· Community Sport Events: $5,000
· Sport Access: $5,000
· Facility development $20,000.
The overall objectives of the Program are to:
· Increase regular and on-going participation in sport or structured physical activity.
· Address barriers to participation in sport or structured physical activity.
· Assist sport clubs provide quality service to their members.
Have an idea of the project you want to do.
What benefits will the club obtain in terms of access to sport for more people or better access for existing members?
You may partner with other organisations and/or utilise other funds sources so that the Government sees value for money when they assist your project.
· New small pieces of equipment such as line markers, goal posts
· Community Access programs to reach disadvantaged groups, or groups not able to participate in sport through lack of access of cost.
· A sporting event, e.g. a six a side Tournament.
All applicants need to be incorporated entities, please let NSWCFA know if your club is unincorporated.
Full grant guidelinks link